How it works
We like to keep things Swimple!
1. Search for swimming pools available in your area to hire by the hour.
2. Choose your date and time and make a booking request.
3. Once the host confirms your booking, pack your goggles, you're off to swim!
4. After you've had the best time swimming don't forget to mark the booking as complete and leave a review for the host.
For any additional questions you might have about the facilities on offer, how to get to the pool, etc, then you can hit Contact to chat with the host.
Please also leave the pool and surrounding area in the same state you found it (if not better!)
1. List your pool on Swimple. It's quick, easy, and free! You can add photo's, a description, note the facilities you have on offer, and so on. If there is anything in particular you want to note like swimming pool rules you should add them to the description box.
NB. All listings are checked by the Swimple team before being made live.
2. You set your own price per hour and when your pool is available to be hired.
3. Any booking that comes in will need to be approved by you before going ahead.
The Booking Process
Our booking process is quick and simple for both guests and hosts.
1. Choose your start time, end time, and date you would like to swim and hit BOOK NOW.
2. Add your payment details and confirm the purchase. You also have the option of adding a message to the host at this point.
NB. All payments are made through Stripe, a third party payment solution. Swimple does not hold any of your payments on file at any point.
3. Wait for confirmation from the host that the booking has been accepted.
4. Attend your booking and enjoy your swim.
5. Once you have been for your swim please confirm the booking is complete.
1. Once a guest has sent a booking request, you will have to accept it before the booking is confirmed.